of louisiana, Inc.

HISTORY

1948-mc-supply-bldg336

Since 1948

Morgan City Supply of Louisiana opened its doors on June 8, 1948, as a seller of automotive parts and supplies, and has grown and changed much over the past 65+ years.

Established as Morgan City Motor Supply, we started the business on Everett Street in Morgan City, Louisiana, at the beginning of offshore drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

Since then, we’ve adapted and expanded, along with the economy of this area, into the commercial and industrial supply store we are today.

– The Staff at Morgan City Supply of Louisiana, Inc.